Internships and thesis
Do you want to volunteer, use your internship or your graduation skills in an NGO? Do you dream of discovering the inner workings of an NGO in various african, asian and south-american countries or in Belgium (in Liège or Gembloux)?
By doing your internship with Eclosio, you will have the opportunity to understand the issues of international cooperation, to be introduced to various work methodologies and to have your first concrete professional experience.
Civic education, communication, fundraising, agroecology, family farming, food sovereignty, etc. Every year, we supervise a dozen students in Senegal, Benin, Cambodia, Peru, Bolivia and Belgium. Thematic proposals are developed on the basis of the needs expressed by the teams of the various fields.
Internships in Belgium
We are currently offering several internships in our offices in Gembloux and Liege aimed at Belgian residents :
Eclosio Belgium | Support to World and Solidarity Citizenship Education activities 2021-2022 (french)
Duration of the internship: minimum 3 months
Place of internship: Gembloux or Liège
Procedure: send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
International internships and thesis
Each year, our field teams identify research themes that are entrusted to students to meet the needs of our projects. The student works on one of our themes and contributes concretely to the development of Eclosio’s action in our areas of intervention (agroecology, training and professional insertion, knowledge management…).
- Eclosio Cambodia | Effects of enhanced bokashi fertilizer on vegetables growth
- Eclosio Cambodia | Impacts of Sustainable Rice Platform on socio-economics of rice farmers compared to conventional rice production
- Eclosio Cambodia | Influence of agroecological practices on soil fertility
- Eclosio Guinea | Développement d’une stratégie marketing pour la commercialisation de produits issus du gingembre, de l’arachide et du fonio produit dans une dynamique d’insertion professionnelle des femmes
- Eclosio Senegal | Analyse de la diversité des élevages urbains et quantification des effluents
- Eclosio Senegal | Diagnostic agraire territorial des zones d’intervention du programme Système alimentaire durable
Internship in “Capacity building for adults” studies
- Eclosio Bolivia | Formación y capacitación
- Eclosio Peru | Diagnóstico y mejora de los procesos de capacitación
- Eclosio Senegal | Questionner les dispositifs d’appui à la transition agroécologique
On their return, the students involved commit themselves to be actors of citizen education by giving testimonies, making video and photo reports, writing articles for Eclosio’s website.
We also offer a training to prepare your internships oversea or your internship in international cooperation in Belgium.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To make sure to get access to the updated internship offers, visit the French page
Internships are only open to residents of Belgium. Students are selected on the basis of their motivation, language skills, and their interest in the subject of the internship. In case of numerous applications, priority will be given to students from the University of Liege and the 5 Hautes Écoles agronomic sections.
You are no longer studying, but you want to invest in Eclosio? No problem – you can also volunteer for a month or longer!
Before, during, and after their internship / TFE, students are supervised by the teaching staff of the institution from which they come, by the staff of Eclosio (headquarters and field), as well as by our partners. We are attentive to the technical orientation of the works, their harmonization, and their continuity.
Attention, the applications will be treated as and when they arrive.
Discover some testimonials (most of them in French):
- Témoignage de Mélisande P., stage en Belgique (2021-2022)
- Témoignage de Noé B., stagiaire au Sénégal (2019)
- Témoignage de Simon V. stagiaire au Cambodge (2019-2020)
- Témoignage de Eliza R., stagiaire au Cambodge (2019-2020)
- Testimony of Louise V., stagiaire en Bolivie (2019) (in English)
- Témoignage de Aude P., stagiaire au Cambodge (2018)
- Témoignage d’Arthur R., stagiaire au Cambodge (2018)
- Témoignage de Evelyne B. , stagiaire au Sénégal (2018)
- Témoignage de Sandrine V. , stagiaire au Sénégal (2018)
- Témoignage de Yolann d., stagiaire au Sénégal (2018)
- Témoignage de Marie B., stagiaire en Belgique à Gembloux (2018)
- Témoignage de Laurent L., stagiaire au Sénégal (2018)