Do you want to volunteer, use your internship or your graduation skills in an NGO? Do you dream of discovering the inner workings of an NGO on the ground “in the South” or in Belgium (in Liège or Gembloux)?
By doing your internship with Eclosio, you will have the opportunity to understand the issues of international cooperation, to be introduced to various work methodologies and to have your first concrete professional experience.
Civic education, communication, fundraising, agroecology, family farming, food sovereignty … every year, we supervise a dozen students in Senegal, Benin, Cambodia, Peru, and Bolivia. Thematic proposals are developed on the basis of the needs expressed by the teams of the various fields.
Internships are only open to residents of Belgium. Students are selected on the basis of their motivation, language skills, and their interest in the subject of the internship. In case of numerous applications, priority will be given to students from the University of Liege and the 5 Hautes Écoles agronomic sections.
You are no longer studying, but you want to invest in Eclosio? No problem – you can also volunteer for a month or longer!
Before, during, and after their internship / TFE, students are supervised by the teaching staff of the institution from which they come, by the staff of Eclosio (headquarters and field), as well as by our partners. We are attentive to the technical orientation of the works, their harmonization, and their continuity.
Attention, the applications will be treated as and when they arrive (french) :
- Témoignage de Aude Polmans, stagiaire au Cambodge (2018)
- Témoignage d’Arthur Rossolino, stagiaire au Cambodge (2018)
- Témoignage de Evelyne Bocquet , stagiaire au Sénégal (2018)
- Témoignage de Sandrine Van den Bossche , stagiaire au Sénégal (2018)
- Témoignage de Yolann de Boevé, stagiaire au Sénégal (2018)
- Témoignage de Marie Bertholet, stagiaire en Belgique à Gembloux (2018)
- Témoignage de Laurent Lippens, stagiaire au Sénégal (2018)
- Témoignage de Laurence Tulkens, stagiaire au Cambodge (2017)
- Témoignage de Jérémie Dernier, stagiaire au Cambodge (2016-2017)
- Témoignage de Guillaume Neve, stagiaire au Sénégal (2015-2016)